SEARCH WITHIN CONTENT
Citation Information : Transport Problems. Volume 15, Issue 4, Part 1, Pages 117-124, DOI: https://doi.org/10.21307/tp-2020-053
License : (CC BY 4.0)
Received Date : 18-July-2019 / Accepted: 24-November-2020 / Published Online: 31-December-2020
The article is devoted to the issue of the negative effect of delays in the movement of special rescue vehicles on the effectiveness of their mission. The dependence of the area of fire on the delay of the arrival of firefighters using a fire-rescue vehicle is shown. The cascading graph of route options of special vehicle movement to the place of an emergency call is given. The algorithm of the optimal route choice of the special vehicle motion with given projected delays is offered. Based on the graph theory, probability theory, and the basic principles of traffic organization, the article proposes a new way to determine the optimal route.
1. Pasnak, I.V. & Prydatko, O.V. & Gavrilyk, A.F. Development of algorithms for efficient management of fire rescue units. Eastern European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. 2016. Vol. 3. No. 81. P. 22-28. DOI: 10.15587/1729-4061.2016.71604.
2. Hulida, E.M. & Pasnak, I.V. & Vasilyeva, E.E. Methodology for reducing the duration of the free development of fire. Safety & Fire Technique. 2017. Vol. 48. No. 4. P. 80-87. DOI: 10.12845/bitp.48.4.2017.5.
3. Zhenhua, Z. & Qing, H. & Jizhan, G. & Xiaoling, L. Performance measure for reliable travel time of emergency vehicles. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies. 2016. No. 65. P. 97-110. DOI: 10.1016/j.trc.2016.01.015.
4. Jiawen, W. & Meiping, Y. & Wanjing, M. & Xiaoguang, Y. Travel time estimation model for emergency vehicles under preemption control. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2013. No. 96. P. 2147-2158. DOI: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2013.08.242.
5. Musolino, G. & Polimeni, A. & Rindone, C. & Vitetta, A. Travel time forecasting and dynamic routes design for emergency vehicles. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2013. No. 87. P. 193-202. DOI: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2013.10.603.
6. Yi-Sheng, H. & Jang-Yi, S. & Jiliang, L. A traffic signal control policy for emergency vehicles preemption using Timed Petri nets. IFAC-PapersOnLine. 2015. No. 48. P. 2183-2188. DOI: 10.1016/j.ifacol.2015.06.412.
7. Missikpode, C. & Peek-Asa, C. & Young, T. & Hamann, C. Does crash risk increase when emergency vehicles are driving with lights and sirens? Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2018. No. 113. P. 257-262. DOI: 10.1016/j.aap.2018.02.002.
8. Wang, Z. & Zlatanova, S. & Moreno, A. & Oosterom, P. & Toro, C. A data model for route planning in the case of forest fires. Computers & Geosciences. 2014. No. 68. P. 1-10. DOI: 10.1016/j.cageo.2014.03.013.
9. Yao, J. & Zhang, K. & Yang, Y. & Wang, J. Emergency vehicle route oriented signal coordinated control model with two-level programming. Soft Comput. 2018. No. 22. P. 4283-4294. DOI: 10.1007/s00500-017-2826-x.
10. Nicoară, P. & Haidu, I. A GIS based network analysis for the identification of shortest route access to emergency medical facilities. Geographia Technica. 2014. No. 09. P. 60-67.
11. Bandyopadhyay, M. & Singh, V. Development of agent based model for predicting emergency response time. Perspectives in Science. 2016. No. 8. P. 138-141. DOI: 10.1016/j.pisc.2016.04.017.
12. Sumi, L. & Ranga, V. Intelligent traffic management system for prioritizing emergency vehicles in a smart city. International Journal of Engineering. 2018. No. 31. P. 278-283.
13. Shelke, M. & Malhotra, A. & Mahalle, P.N. Fuzzy priority based intelligent traffic congestion control and emergency vehicle management using congestion-aware routing algorithm. Journal of Ambient Intell Human Comput. 2019. DOI: 10.1007/s12652-019-01523-8.
14. Karthikeyan, T. & Bhuvaneswari, N.S. & Sujatha, S. Traffic Handling Approach with Intelligent Speed Control and Prioritization of Emergency Vehicles using PCM Agent. International Journal of Computer Technology and Application (IJCTA). 2012. No. 3(4). P. 1545-1549.
15. Renkas, A. & Hulida, E. Fire damage of environment. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu. 2014. No. 5. P. 91-100.